Level 1
This widget could not be displayed.

I did speak with the Client who confirmed that the 401k conversion to Roth IRA should be taxable.  But, even as I read the codes for 1099-R, I do not find an appropriate code to use for this conversion.  Form 8606 appears to be used when converting Traditional IRA funds to an Roth IRA.  Is it appropriate here?


0 Cheers