Level 4
This widget could not be displayed.

Use MI information worksheet Part II to show one spouse resident and the other spouse non-resident.  Then use Sch NR to allocate income to MI spouse.  Use Worksheet 6 on Sch NR to allocate exemption amount for non-resident.  Hope this helps.

0 Cheers