still waiting for a call back from Intuit higher up. Nothing yet and other returns are being accepted and going through. That return just sits there saying "received at Intuit". Does anyone know if it sits there long enough Intuit will just reject it? One of the 2 people I spoke with seemed to think there was a time out and it would just be rejected.