RED DRAGON
Level 2

Anyone else have Dependent returns for California and Under "Is your address above the same as your principal/physical residence address?" and unable to mark yes or no. I cannot submit the form unless I mark yes or no and it will not let me mark either box. It only happens for dependent returns.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Click the RED Alert button on your toolbar, they sent an alert out about this yesterday.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
RED DRAGON
Level 2

Great looks like they are working on it :

An unexpected behavior has been identified with the TY20 California Information Worksheet. Part I for the principal residence is not allowing the selection of the checkbox to confirm the physical address matches the address entered above. This only impacts taxpayers under the age of 18. 

There is a conflict between the government instructions and the electronic filing requirements. The government instructions advise to only complete the principal residence section if you are at least 18 years of age and filing as a resident of California. 

This behavior has been reported to our development team and a resolve will be released later this week.