Slats
Level 4

""Last I looked, 8915-E is scheduled for Feb 25. That's "where it is.""   NO, I think not.  As a 27 year ProSeries Professional user I am competent within the program. SO much misleading information and as of today, February 28, 2021  FORM 8915-E is NOT in the program and there is NOT any release date. For those who offer nothing but flippant sarcasm in their tag lines and nothing at all in the way of useful information and or details, workarounds or solutions, I say this:  Find somewhere else to troll and offer your disgusting opinion(s) of what you think you know.  Those of us who "do know" want the community and those in need to have the correct information provided in order that we may continue to be successful. Gaming the system just to see yourself in the "box" is typical of the uneducated and self serving who are always "pissing on my pants leg and telling me it's raining". For all of us who are the silent professionals and want to assist and advise correctly; you are just another nit in the fabric of our lives.