catty0405
Level 2

Just letting others know that after being on hold for 2 and a half hours and another hour and a half with support--so a total of 4 hours, it was not fixed.  There was also a glitch in 2019 that popped up at the same time where when I would go to create a pdf, it would say there was an error and close the program. Every time we would fix it in 20 it would reverse in 19.  We could fix 19 and then it would reverse in 20. The final words from tech support was to update Windows again.  My rep was great, but at the prices we are currently paying and a shortened tax season, these hold times are unacceptable.

It took many hours of trying to update Windows to the 20H2, and a few glitches that I had to uninstall and reinstall.  Now after it has successfully updated, it seems like both 19 and 20 are fixed and working.  In years past, ProSeries has not seemed as affected by windows updates like it has this year and last year. 

So my advice to others is not only make sure Pro Series is updated, do the Pro Series repair, try reinstalling Pro Series and ALSO make sure your Windows is up to date.  Mine had done an update a few days prior and I thought that was good enough--guess it was not.

0 Cheers