vitaanne
Level 2

Why are all of my acknowledgments printing automatically every day. When I come in in the morning, they are on my printer???

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Sorry I dont ever print any acks, so Im not sure I can help with the why part, but Im intrigued that you leave your computer on overnight, do you reboot every morning so it can clear is memory and start fresh for the day?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
PATAX
Level 15

It is just my opinion, but I do not think it is a good idea to get anything automatically downloaded to one's computer. I also do not think it is a good idea to leave the computer on at night because if there are erratic power surges then this may crash and destroy your computer, even with power surge equipment. Just my opinion

IRonMaN
Level 15

Maybe someone is feeding the gremlins after midnight.  Check your options to see if you have your program setup to do that.  Personally, I would never let an Intuit program do anything on its own.  I kinda like to make sure it is safe to do something it wants to do and I like to watch what it is doing when it does it.  You can call me paranoid, but I just call myself a long time Intuit customer ------------- the two are kind of the same.

Slava Ukraini!
vitaanne
Level 2

No, but maybe I should start doing that. I like to keep in on so that I can connect remotely, in case I want to do some work from home.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Ahh, I hadn't considered remote access. I have Carbonite that backs up all my files in realtime all day at the office, I can access Carbonite from home to grab a file if needed.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers