IRonMaN
Level 15

What is going to happen next in the Intuit little shop of horrors?  So I'm minding my own business and just doing the simple task of transmitting a few returns and retrieving acknowledgments from a couple of returns I had previously transmitted.  So the little transmission window pops up with 4 little red thumbs down telling me that the 2 returns that were previously transmitted were "not transmitted, return is pending".  So I'm wondering what in the world went wrong with a couple of simple returns so I print the acknowledgements to see if it can provide me with any clues as to what went wrong.  The acknowledgements don't give any clues because it says the returns were accepted.  Say what?  I have 9325s also saying they were accepted.  I don't know about anybody else, but I'm about ready to pack up and come back on April 16th to shoot for the new July 15th due date.  

Slava Ukraini!
IRonMaN
Level 15

I was just looking at the report closer.  Eight returns that I didn't select to be transmitted, "were not transmitted, the selected return was not successfully converted for e-filing"  Of course they weren't successfully converted --------------- I haven't touched those client returns yet.  And I know I didn't select them by accident ---------------- I always do a head count of everybody on the bus before I hit send because I am paranoid about transmitting returns before their time.  My transmitting paranoia is getting worse when this kind of crap happens.  I think I am going to sleep with a flashlight on tonight.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I have not seen the quadruple Just-Lisa-Now-_0-1613784853545.pngbefore, and in red even!!

Im not a fan of the screen when transmitting, it acts like it freezes, I dont see any spinny wheels or dots anywhere, Im always scared that the program has frozen, I have to walk away while it does it so I dont panic and start clicking things,

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

I close my eyes and click my heels three times whenever I transmit returns.

Slava Ukraini!
ljr
Level 8

I hate to say it but I walk away too. I also wait to make sure every other preparer has shut the program down and closed their computers so they don't accidentally touch something and make it all go haywire. I'm afraid I might touch the keyboard and it freeze.

IRonMaN
Level 15

What has Intuit done to all of us to create so much paranoia?  😅

Slava Ukraini!
dkh
Level 15

Stories like this are going to make me imbibe early  🥃   ( I'd input a large glass here but I can't figure out how to do that so just imagine it supersized)

I always fear sending a return before it's time.    Did it once years ago - made a mess for myself.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I’ve never sent one before it’s time but that is always my fear.  I count the 8879s before I convert the files and I double check the number again before I get the kids loaded on the bus for their ride to Intuit.  

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

If I go to Divine Liturgy at Church tomorrow, then I will kneel and ask God to protect us from both The Four Horsemen and potential software issues, mainly the latter.

IRonMaN
Level 15

"and potential software issues"

Sounds like you are really asking for a lot 😀

Slava Ukraini!