MaryCeleste
Level 2

When I run the review for an S Corp return in tax year 2020, Form 6765 shows up with an error message (instructions not final). I delete the form but it keeps coming back.

mm1
Level 5

same here and I tried to e-file the return and got an error message. I can't get rid of that form. It is on every S-corp return I have and none have research credits or any figures on that form. I tried updating a second time today but that wasn't fixed. I hope PROSERIES sees this and does something to correct the situation quickly!

PATAX
Level 15

Does it let you hit the box to disengage error conversion check? 

0 Cheers
PATAX
Level 15

I am not sure if that will work, that is disengaging the error conversion check. If it doesn't work can client mail the returns?

0 Cheers
MaryCeleste
Level 2

I spoke to a support person yesterday. We uninstalled just 1120S and reinstalled it. That fixed the problem.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

I wouldn't advise anyone to mail anything unless absolutely necessary. IRS has a huge mail backlog and the postal service is slow and unreliable.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
mm1
Level 5

I installed updates the next morning after having the issue and the problem went away. I was then able to e-file the return successfully. Thanks everyone!

0 Cheers