dsk
Level 2

The urls all worked fine with no error messages.  My error message was List index out of bounds (0).  I received this message after updating the 2019 program so I could prepare organizers.   I contacted support many times and we went through the whole list of their suggested fixes.  Nothing worked.

I compared the OPTIONS folders from the old computer and the new computer.  I found duplicate files.  I ended up uninstalling and re-installing 2019 and it works.  However, the 2019 system information shows workstation number 002 and 2020 shows workstation number 001.  Now when I login to 2019 it wants me to transfer files to 2020.  I have not done that because the files in 2020 were transferred before the 2019 issue and I have found that some client files are not the latest version of the returns.   When I setup my new computer in November, I logged into my Lacerte account and downloaded the programs as a standalone as I have always done.  Downloading from my Lacerte account sets up workstation 002 even though I selected standalone computer.  The new computer has 2 hard drives C & D.  C is for program files and D is for data files.  On November 11, support advised me to change the data path and shared K1 path from C to D through settings, options, setup.  I think the system file path and program path were still at C.  I believe that this is what caused the program to not function after installing the update.   (2 different workstations in system settings and files not in the correct place)  Do I need to run websetup again to get the workstation back to 001 so that I do not continue to have issues?  Or will this duplicate files again and I will be back to a non-functional program?  

I saved the error log to a pdf file but do not see where to attach it here.

0 Cheers