cathyp
Level 1

None of my NY and NJ acceptances have gone through. All my Federal, Utah and California returns have been accepted. Is there a delay with some state acceptances?

0 Cheers
jofijohnjoseph
Level 7
Level 7

Is the status showing as "Received by Intuit" or "Sent to State"?

0 Cheers
brongkwang
Level 1

Nothing is going through for me.

Received:

"Thursday, Jan 7, 11:08 PM EST"

"Pending"

"Information will be available in 24 hours from the date submitted."

I think 24 hours has passed. And no one seems to know. Issue with state and federal. I was told by someone to resubmit the e-file. Is there an option for that?

0 Cheers
TammyB
Level 1

I agree, NYS does  show as sent but none are accepted.

0 Cheers
cathyp
Level 1

Sent to State

0 Cheers
krav
Level 2

Good to know that I'm not the only one...haven't had one NY accepted yet.  Other states, yes, but no NY.

0 Cheers
ljr
Level 8

Good to know I'm not the only one. Was just going to ask if anyone's NYS returns were accepted. Mine all say received by state.

0 Cheers
Kabash
Level 2

I also have VA returns sent on 2/11 still showing "Received by Intuit" but not sent to state yet. Clients are calling to find out what's going on as they can't get information when they check refund status online, Very frustrating because Proseries is not giving any updates on these returns they are holding. Not fair.

jofijohnjoseph
Level 7
Level 7

I have individual VA, DC, and CA returns submitted on February 11th and 12th with the same "Received by Intuit" status still pending as of this morning. 

I believe there is an issue with those two days, as returns to the same states submitted before and after that two day period have been sent to the states and accepted.  All of the federal returns are fine.

0 Cheers
lbones
Level 5

None of my NYS returns have been accepted either.  I have been trying to research the reason for it but to date have found nothing stating there is a delay.  Very frustrating.  

0 Cheers
KathyNY
Level 2

I am having the same problem, no NY has been accepted yet.

0 Cheers