IRonMaN
Level 15

I was just curious if anybody heard when e-filing was starting?  Does anybody know or should I just call support.  I called support today and asked if they knew it was February 11th.  The gentleman in support said he wasn't sure and transferred me to his supervisor.  The supervisor was then able to help me.

This was just a test.  If it had been a real question, I would have called support to waste their time.  For those of you that study, tomorrow's test is going to be on biology.  Part of the test is going require dissecting a frog.  Hopefully mine thaws out in time.  It's going to be cold tonight.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Just-Lisa-Now-_0-1613091114061.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Camp1040
Level 10
IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm going to go take my nap now so I can be wide awake to answer all of those "why hasn't me return cleared yet" questions, which I'm guessing will be starting around 12:15 am or so.  😪

Slava Ukraini!
IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm going to post another 240 times so I can be lucky number 624,000!  I think Intuit has a badge for that.

Slava Ukraini!
IRonMaN
Level 15

I have to mark that as solved only because us counter guys never get the recognition that we deserve.  Intuit should also have a badge for that.

Slava Ukraini!
rbynaker
Level 13

Hamburger button.

sjrcpa
Level 15

I don't think the OP ever came back.

Remember when we used to able to tell the last time the OP looked at the post?

Ex-AllStar
sjrcpa
Level 15

@Just-Lisa-Now-  How do you get the emojis big?

I'm not using them very much anymore since they are so miniscule you can't tell what they are.

Ex-AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

We would be able to tell if they came back if Intuit would just add a hamburger button.

Slava Ukraini!
sjrcpa
Level 15

True.

Ex-AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

As a side note, should someone tell Intuit that their notification button needs to be greased before it completely blows out its muffler bearings?

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
You have to Copy/Paste them and they get jumbo sized. So I insert the little one, then copy/paste it and then remove the little one.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Just-Lisa-Now-_0-1613097950178.png

IRonMaN
Level 15

Technically that is a cheeseburger so I'll have to give you a D- on that test.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers