TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Thank you so much for responding Orlando.

#3 worked great.   😀

As for the #2, management needs to realize that if something like that were regularly updated and EASY to access (such as being able to get to it within program), that would reduce the need for Customer Support (and those of us on this forum) to respond to the same question over and over and over again about a known error.  And it would reduce the frustrations of those who are encountering the problem.

While I don't know the specifics, it doesn't seem like it should be that difficult.  There must be SOME list or database showing "yes, this seems to be an error and we are working on it".  The public 'list' doesn't need to go into great detail, but should show that a problem has been reported and is being looked into.  Again, from my perspective it seems fairly easy and would reduce the strain on Customer Support.

And thank you so much for your patience with me posting a question that was just due to my stupidity (they moved things a bit from last year, so I entered it in the wrong spot).  All of your help and responses on this forum are greatly appreciated.   😀