Orlando
Intuit Alumni

Thank you for reporting, and I'm sorry for the frustration.

This hasn't hit my radar, but that doesn't mean others haven't experienced it.  I just tried to reproduce and couldn't, which usually means there is something specific in the return that the program code wasn't expecting.

Can you..

• Cause the crash, and in the Crash Dialog that comes up put in "For Orlando, From DKH"
  • Restart ProSeries, choose Help -> Send Logs, and email the resulting zip file to proseries_engineering@intuit.com
  • Optional.. if you are comfortable with it.. Can you Email us a sanitized copy of a return that is crashing? The sanitization process replaces all private information with random data. If we're lucky we'll still be able to reproduce the crash, which is usually the hard part - if we can reproduce it, we can fix it.  Use steps 1 - 5 here to generate the file, then email the sanitized copy to us.  If you want to confirm before mailing, you can "Open Client" the sanitized copy to confirm no private data is transferred.. or you can create a quick (?) one from scratch (although I tried that.. so again I'm assuming there's some level of complication to the return that's needed to repro the crash)

0 Cheers