athaureaux6
Level 8

Hi I would like to know if in the worksheet for the Mortgage Insurance premium should say 2020 and not 2019. Somebody says that a long time ago and the PS engineers have done nothing to fix that. I wonder how long it will take for a computer programmer to change one digit, it will not affect the calculation or anything else but it just does not look professional to have a typing error. Give me the access and with the little programmming skills that I have I will change it myself. 

It seems they are too busy doing I do not know what but none of the problems reported before have been solved. Other less recognized softwares have their program ready. 

Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

I agree it should say 2020, but it is only a worksheet. When the schedule A is printed it only shows the premium amount, and not any date.

View solution in original post

athaureaux6
Level 8

I agree with you, but we told them so many problems such as: Form 7202 attachment as a PDF, the PYEI election no working well when the earned income is transferred automatically, this problem I just mentioned, we told them a long time ago and they have done nothing to change that. It is only 4 days left. I have talked to many people that use other softwares and they have the program working 100 %. Isn't Intuit the leader in the tax preparation softwares? They certainly don't look like they are. 

0 Cheers