ScowlyOwl
Level 2

The email addresses are not in a custom domain. And, I agree that changing our company email address shouldn't have any affect on Link working. All I can say is that those of us using a gmail for logging into ProSeries at our workstations are unable to make Link work.

We contacted Intuit when the email address changed, we had to contact ProSeries separate from QuickBooks. We told them to delete the old address and gave them the new one.  This was 3 years ago or so.  The first time I attempted to use Link after this change is when Link stopped working for us. when I called support at that time, I was told that gmail addresses don't work with Link.  I was resigned to this as the reality of our situation. Since then, when I call, they're trying to figure it out, but when they can't they just stop calling and trying.  It's frustrating when the program isn't inexpensive! When I log into our Intuit account, all our purchases going back 10 years or so are listed under this current email. I do not believe we a security issue and we've discussed this with our cyber security person. 

I just invited a number of clients using my co-workers log in credentials and all invites went through, and I saw all of them listed in Link. But, when I log into Link using the owner's credentials, just over half show up as pending.  Quite frankly, that's an improvement.  

If it's all one company, one customer number, using one of two realms we're in, why would it matter who logs in in order to see all activity?  Since we're a small company, we all have admin access to Intuit products.

Does any of this help? Thanks for trying.

0 Cheers