Jamierac
Level 4

Has anyone seen the release date for NYC form 1127?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Im not familiar with NY, heres the release dates though, maybe you can find it
https://myproconnect.intuit.com/releasedates

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Jamierac
Level 4

I got that same link but they dont even list it here and its always in each year.  Cant find it anywhere.. will have to call support

0 Cheers
MD24
Level 2

Someone posted 2/11/21 but I do not see that anywhere listed.  In fact, they do not even list the form at all.

Customer service gave me a date of 1/28/21 - which was obviously wrong and probably just said to get me off the phone.  Hopefully the 2/11/21 date is good?

0 Cheers
ljr
Level 8

I check for updates daily and the nyc form set is still not showing and the forms are still not showing on the NY release dates. Intuit do we have any updates on when it will be available? I'd like to be able to tell my client who wants to do their return tomorrow about when I will be able to finish his return (I know e-file is on hold until 2/12).

FKevin
Level 2

The forms typically do not change from one year to the next. These delays are annoying. And for PS not to even have a potential release date listed is more than annoying. 

tben29
Level 2

I think the release date is 2/18. Look for YC. Am I reading it correct?

https://myproconnect.intuit.com/releasedates

0 Cheers
skymax
Level 3

I am seeing 2/25 for 1127.

coupons
Level 2

I WAS TOLD BY PROSERIES REP. THE 1127 WILL BE RELEASED 2/25

ljr
Level 8

All I can say is this is UNBELIEVABLE ! ! ! I'm going to have to spend an entire day doing nothing but 1127 tax returns to clear my hold pile.

0 Cheers
FKevin
Level 2

That assumes it actually happens on the 25th. I have been having my doubts as dates are pushed back. And we won't even talk about the COVID8915 Forms

0 Cheers
MD24
Level 2

Trying to stay positive but can not say I dont have the same feeling.  The 1127 should be accessible and not able to be filed until a certain date just like other forms.  There are no great changes coming to the 1127, so why is it not up with the inability to file until a certain date?  

0 Cheers
Jamierac
Level 4

I agree with you being skeptical.  Apparently this is more of a firm date.  My critique of ProSeries is not that its a bad thing they push the dates back or are having technical difficulty due to late legislative changes, but I am very critical that they do not make this easy to find out.  When you have to scramble and call support multiple times to FINALLY get a rep who knows what is going on is simply a poor disjointed corporate issue.  I dont fully blame the reps although I had one who was so unprofessional that it made me want to hang up, telling me, I dont care what you do, tell them what you want and proceeded to give me a phone number that was supposedly a direct line to corporate that rang twice then went busy.  Quality control is more difficult the bigger outfit such as this, however, it is the responsibilty of the company to improve on these issues. 

0 Cheers
ljr
Level 8

Under release dates as of this morning it say 2/17

I don't think this form has changed in 30 years so I'm not sure why this is always so late.

0 Cheers
Jamierac
Level 4

They seem to do this on many forms. Form 4136 fuel tax credit is now 3/31. But at least it’s in the program and functions. 

0 Cheers
NPerezCPA
Level 2

Is the  NYC form 1127 2021 period be available? I don't see the form. 

0 Cheers
ljr
Level 8

I thought the 1127 nyc form set was set for the 2/17 update - I see there was an update last night but I don't see this there. Anyone else check for this yet? Going to see if I can see the new release date. 

0 Cheers
Mary06
Level 1

Regarding form 1127 release date is now 2-24-22.  I have about 6 returns on hold for it.  Very annoying.

0 Cheers
Mary06
Level 1

On the link NYC is listed on the bottom as YC.  Release date is 2-24-22.  Very annoying I do a lot of police officers and cannot finish their returns.

0 Cheers
Mary06
Level 1

New release date is 2/24/22 for form 1127.  Listed under YC.

0 Cheers
Mary06
Level 1

Yes you are correct.  New release date is 2-24-22

0 Cheers
NancyP
Level 2

I called Intuit and they said 1127 ready on 2/24

0 Cheers