RMarch
Level 1

I have made several calls to support and still do not have a solution.  All the calls have ended with "sorry I can't help you".  I am very frustrated that there is no path to reaching a level 2 technician.  

This is the issue.  There are two computers in a Workgroup. One is running ProSeries20, upgraded from 19, as the "server/host".  Mapped drives have been done correctly.  Firewall's and AV have been disabled. The latest version of .NetFramework has been installed.

I browse to the "wkstan" folder from the mapped drive on the system I am wanting to be the workstation and run the setup.exe file located there.

The install will start and from there randomly just quit.  There is no consistency as to when it quits.  Sometimes it will actually make it to an install status bar and show some progress. Other times it will quit after the first splash screen.

There isn't an error message and there isn't an unresponsive process that has to be ended.  The program just quits and can be started right back.

Has anyone had this same issue? If so some insight would be wonderful.

0 Cheers