jgassler
Level 3

For years before 2020, Proseries printed to pdf with default names without requiring a click to accept the name or to overwrite a previous version of the same file.  In the 2020 package, I get the file name acceptance every time and a click to overwrite files after the first one is run.  

This means dozens more mouse clicks every day for me as a reviewer.  IS this an error in the new system or an "improvement"?  Is there a way to bypass the confirmation of file name and overwrite when printing to a PDF?

I'm going to get a sore clicker finger by April.

Thanks in advance.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

They changed the way it works this year, but because some folks didn't like the change they are looking at providing the option to choose in a possible future update.

Slava Ukraini!
jgassler
Level 3

Thanks for the response, Ironman.  Is there someone at Intuit I can address my 2 cents to about the issue?  I'd love to be able to turn it off.  I'll be running about 800 returns and the extra clicks don't seem to mean much, especially when I'm telling it to use the default file names. 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

I don't have any names for you.  You can either start with support or do a Google search for Intuit management and start harassing the bigwigs there.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers