markhurst
Level 3

Toggling the homebase view to another module and then back to 1040 (or to the EF Center) does not cause homebase to update on the other machines.  Hitting F5 does not result in the EF status being updated either.  If you open the client file on another machine, this does appear to update the EF status on the machine that opened and closed the file.  We have only e-filed a few returns so it's hard to trouble shoot.  Even more interesting, when you look at the e-file history of one of these e-filed returns (a 1065), the electronic filing client status history for tax year 2020 shows only these steps: Returns Transferred for EF / Return Marked For EF / Return Accepted.  It's clearly missing Return Ready to Transmit, Return Transmitted, Return Received by Intuit.  I also currently have tax scan and import not working that has been assigned INV54198.  I think there is some network issue interfering with that not working, as well as this EF status issue.  Thoughts?  I will email support with my phone number to call.  

0 Cheers