IRonMaN
Level 15

This is like extremely rare, but I have an actual honest to goodness question about ProSeries.  I keep a manual log of all of our tax returns.  Part of the log is to note when a return is transmitted and when it is accepted.  So part of my e-filing process is when I receive acknowledgements from ProSeries, I print the acknowledgement report that pops up as part of the ProSeries e-filing process.  I then take that sheet and update my manual log.  So I transmitted a Sub S return last week and did my normal procedures to track the return.  I transmitted a couple of more Sub S returns last night and subsequently checked for acknowledgements.  The acknowledgement report that printed in prior years was the acknowledgements for that specific transmission.  This year the report is titled "Acknowledgements for Tax Year 2020".  Since I just want to see what cleared on the latest transmission, I really don't care to see a year to date summary.  By the end of tax season that list is going to be really long and it is going to get complicated finding the actual returns that just cleared.  I snooped around print settings to see if I could change the report but these old eyes didn't notice anything.  Is this an Intuit de-enhancement or am I just missing seeing a box somewhere that I need to check or uncheck?

Slava Ukraini!