Ken Daniel
Level 2

Michigan forms are not printing yet in proseries. Do not tell me that the State of Michigan dictates what we can print out of our computers. I am tired of paying many thousands of dollars for software that is crippled for any reason that is not subjective in nature.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

All forms?  Some forms?  Individual returns?  Business returns?  

Slava Ukraini!
Ken Daniel
Level 2

All forms. Clients need to see where they are at asap. The fact that a t/p is not human does not

mean they should be treated second class.

The name of my business is Quality Tax Service. I am a Capitalist...I seek to serve. I have thousands of $$ tied up in infrastructure. I want to and am determined to serve my clients at the highest and do not like it when Proseries puts the kibosh to my efforts.

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Nice rant, but you are doing so to other users. You can check on forms release dates at https://myproconnect.intuit.com/releasedates

I am sorry that you have to deal with non humans, it must be taxing. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
IRonMaN
Level 15

"The fact that a t/p is not human does not

mean they should be treated second class."

Sorry, all of my clients are human so I can't really relate to your client base.  Have a nice mellow tax season - if you can.

Slava Ukraini!
Ken Daniel
Level 2

I have a number of clients who are entities. These businesses are not human. My clients are mostly humans as are yours. Thank you for recognize what I wrote as a rant. That is what it was intended to be. I have high standards. I am here because this is where I was pointed to if I had a need that needed to be addressed. This was not intended to be a pity party. I would appreciate it if someone would point me in the right direction to get the attention of those who can do something. This was not intended for you who responded and I apologize to those of you who received and accepted something which was not intended for you. Hopefully someone who it was intended for will receive and respond, by words would be ok, and hopefully with action  to correct, or an explanation if it is not possible.

May you have a better day tomorrow and going forward.

0 Cheers
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

My understand was that indeed, many states have mandated that non-final forms may not be printed. Evidently they were getting a lot of mailed in non-final forms.

This article has details: https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/state-taxes/help/only-final-forms-can-be-printed-in-proserie...

If you have information to the contrary, i'd be happy to take it to our product manager.