DRBEA
Level 3

I have been reporting the problem to QuickBooks technical support.  I do not believe it is a ProSeries problem at this point.  I can never get to that point of seeing if the data will move out of QB/FAM to ProSeries, because FAM will not open in QB Premier Accountant Edition - Desktop 2021, or in Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Accountant - 21.0 - and stay open.  It tries to open, but just shuts down after a few seconds.  I can repair the QB installation file and FAM will open and work successfully one time.  But, the next time I try to do the same thing in the same company, or in another company, or in the other software, FAM will not open and stay open.  I can repair the QB installation file again, and it will work again.  But only once!  Then, it's no good again.  According to my computer, I have Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909.  I have the absolute latest version of QB and ProSeries software - believe they have had me uninstall and reinstall, and reset updates more times than you can imagine.  I have no idea what version of FAM I have - remember it is the embedded FAM in QB - not the stand alone version.

0 Cheers