Ephesians3-14
Level 8

Every single year, I have about 30 corporate tax returns ready to go right about now. The only thing standing between me sending these returns to the client and getting paid is Intuit dragging their feet until...wait for it...FEBRUARY 5 to finally release the Illinois payment S corp payment voucher. Meanwhile, I checked out the IL Dept of Revenue website and lo and behold, what do you know? The 2020 IL-1120-ST payment voucher is final. 

Maybe someone smarter than me can explain why it will take Intuit another THREE WEEKS before they release that form. I'd kind of like to get paid for these corporate tax returns I prepared, but can't until that form is released three weeks from now.  Makes no sense to me.

Maybe I should just complete the form manually and attach it to the secure email I send to my  client and then send Intuit the bill for my time!

sjrcpa
Level 15

"Maybe I should just complete the form manually and attach it to the secure email I send to my  client and then send Intuit the bill for my time!"

If that's the only holdup I would do it.

Ex-AllStar

View solution in original post

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Once a tax agency finalizes a form, then Intuit makes their version of it and submits it to the tax agency for approval....seems like its always 3-4 weeks between when its final and when Intuit has it final.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪