IRonMaN
Level 15

I just saw this post.  I filed a couple of 2019 1120S returns yesterday afternoon.  I still like paper so I always print the transmissions and acknowledgments for my own peace of mind.  When I waived goodbye to the returns as they got on the bus, I did my normal printing routine.  It printed for all of the returns I had filed for 2019 - except the two returns that just headed out of town.  When I later checked for acknowledgements I got none, but noticed that the returns were now accepted.  However, all of my returns are now showing in the "pending" column in the EF center.  If this is how the 2020 software is going to be working, it is going to be a long, long, long, tax season.

@dkh  - Too bad that your former client had to be such a jerk.  But I always look at losing a jerk as being a good thing.  I'm hoping all of our clients behave and wear their masks, but if they don't, I will not hesitate to ask them to leave or throw them out the window --------------- it's their choice on how they choose to depart.  In either case, there will not be any red carpet or 21 gun salutes acknowledging their departure.

Slava Ukraini!