wmkwmk
Level 2

Called in to tech support this morning and was a repeat of Friday call...very helpful people but no fix. In my case my acknowledgment feature is simply not working. On Friday I efiled a FYE 3/31/20 corporate 1120 and NJCBT and NJ which were due 1/15/21. I selected all three and efiled all at same time. The fed and NJ went through even though I got no acknowledgement back. The NY did not go thru. The 1120 and NJCBT do show in my accepted screen as accepted (1120 on Fri night and NJCBT on Sat). The NY corp return will be late. The price paid for me waiting to last day I suppose.

My 2020 acknowledgement feature does work and brings back a "nothing to report" response as would be expected. My 2019 and 2018 acknowledgement feature simply do not work right now...they seem like they are not communicating with Pro Series server which stops returns from converting and transmitting.

Tech support said that there are others with same problem and that they are investigating. Something similar happened once before and it was solved with an update refresh...but not this time.  

Frustrating for sure but not as bad as PPP2 calls, texts and emails at same time.

0 Cheers