tomdcpa
Level 2

We use the client status dates for workflow and set up a custom home base view to show all the pertinent client status fields so we know where we are in the process for each return. With the 2020 software, the dates input into the client status fields do not carry over to the home base columns. We also cannot get the adjusted column widths on the home base view to save. Anyone else having these issues or know how to fix? 

0 Cheers
Accountant-Man
Level 12

I use the dates on Home Base as well, and at this point I am starting to seethe. However, we were told that the "changes" to the Home Base for 2020 were not yet completed. Hold your breath...

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
dkh
Level 15

There is a Settings icon at the upper left side of HomeBase right above the client count numbers and beside the red !.  Use this to modify your HomeBase view.

dkh
Level 15

I've got my HomeBase view set to show Date Organizer Sent,  Date client data Received, Ready to Efile Date.................................. what's not working for you?

0 Cheers
Accountant-Man
Level 12

The column headings work, but in a return, the dates on the Client Status Sheet are not coming through to Home Base for 1120S. They didn't work on 1040s yesterday, but now they do.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
tonyab
Level 1

This is still not working properly. When you create a custom HomeBase view to show Date Client Data Received, Date In Process, etc...….  the dates from the client status do not flow through to the custom HomeBase in those columns for both S. Corporations and C. Corporations. 

0 Cheers