Jon-L
Level 3

Federal return Recovery worksheet line 16 asks if taxpayer has received EIP 1, which most have and they know the amount.  Then line 19 asks if EIP 2 was received and how much.

Clients have gone to IRS website and found checks mailed over a week ago, but they have not received them yet.  How are others handling this?  Are you assuming the check will arrive and entering an amount, and if so how much (single 600 or 1,400) as they say they are going to be sending out 2,000 ? 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Waiting until IRS opens Efiling to worry about it. We got about 2 weeks for things to fall into place.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
BobKamman
Level 15

Does the website say a check was mailed?  Because I have a client whose website query is answered with "We scheduled your payment to be mailed."  They mailed him a debit card, even though the EIP #1 was deposited to the account where his Social Security payments are made (then and now).  And the debit card mailing still looks a lot like junk mail.  

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
My first one was direct deposited and this one they sent a debit card too. I almost tossed it out.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
duprea72
Level 1

What exact form do i need to get my EIP 1&2?

0 Cheers
BobKamman
Level 15

Hi there,

You’ve come to an Intuit site supporting tax professionals, and you may be looking for support as an individual taxpayer. Please visit the TurboTax Help site for support.

Good luck

0 Cheers
Jon-L
Level 3

Notice 1444 Economic Impact

0 Cheers