grrr
Level 1

when I try to open proseries 2020 I get an error message saying unexpected error please restart proseries.  I have been trying to start it now for 3 days?  

I loaded the program a couple weeks ago and it worked fine for the first several days?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Something got screwed up. 

Id uninstall ProSeries (Windows Add/Remove Programs), restart the computer, make sure your Windows is completely updated (I just had Win updates on both my systems the past few days), then log into your Intuit Online account and download/reinstall.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

But before you do all of that, have you tried to restart your computer?  That is always step one with computer issues.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Trying for 3 days...I forget some people may not shut their computers off every night.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

We tend to automatically go for the restart option - lots of folks never give that a thought. So maybe grrr did or maybe grrr didn't but it's always worth mentioning.

Slava Ukraini!
grrr
Level 1

I do shut my computer down every night.  so it has been restarted a couple times..  It updates windows automatically so I have no idea but "assume" I have the latest??  I am so not computer savvy that I'll have to get a friend to help me uninstall and reinstall...  grrrr...  this just frustrates me...  I only like computers when they work 🙂  thanks so much for the advise...  I will try...

Disco
Level 1

Mine worked fine for a few days and now I am getting an error message on startup.  Error says Proseries cannot access proseries database.  Not sure what's going on.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Try going to your computer start menu.  Go to the ProSeries, click it open and click "tools - repair updates" to see if that helps at all.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers