donnadeann
Level 2

I purchased the professional version of proseries this year.  I can print blank organizers without an issue.  When I transfer client data and try to print the organizers for my client, the program wants me to pay $10.00. Do this functionality really cost extra?

(I called CS, received a callback, but was disconnected after I asked my question.)

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Depends on the package you bought.

I have the 1040 Complete which gives me unlimited individual federal and state returns but then business returns and organizers are pay per return.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I think you can add on unlimited organizers for around $350 (cant remember the exact amount).

My clients never fill them out, its a waste of paper and postage for me.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
donnadeann
Level 2

THANK YOU! Since I only have a handful of business 1065 and 1120S clients I did chose to do those as a PPR.  So I am sure that is why the organizers are costing.

Orlando
Intuit Alumni

There are two issues in this space I've heard about recently.

1. Batch print transferred organizers prompts to authorize with Choice 100/200 license. This will be fixed in the Jan 20th update. I think if you open the organizer and print it'll work that way.

2. If you transfer organizers if you haven't licensed yet, it won't know what license you have and thus won't automatically authorize them.  I think for that you'd have to license, delete the files, then transfer again.

0 Cheers