Ronnie_65
Level 2

What is the deadline for e-filing 2019 returns?

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

It's either too late or too early, depending on your view of whether or not the glass is half full or half empty.  Nobody has a date yet when e-filing will open back up.

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

10.15.22 (+/-)

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
Brainstrom
Level 4

I believe that e-file opens back up January 25, 2021

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

The question was "what's the deadline".  

ONCE efile reopens (maybe the 25th, maybe not) 2018, 2019 & 2020 can be efiled.

( Generic Comment )"
Camp1040
Level 10

I haven't been around here lately.....you know, life stuff!

Has the questions been asked yet ? "WHEN CAN WE E-FILE? "

Who is in charge of the counter?

IRonMaN
Level 15

@Camp1040  - since you haven't been around lately, you were voted in to be the counter keeper.  For the record, that question hasn't been asked too often yet.  I believe the unofficial count is only at 263,633.

Slava Ukraini!
sjrcpa
Level 15

It's been asked a bunch of times. I think @itonewbie is in charge of this counter.

Ex-AllStar
Camp1040
Level 10

I just put up a  post it note on my desk with that number. This is an awesome responsibility, I will have to think about whether I am worthy or not.  I pray for guidance.

IRonMaN
Level 15

You are worthy.

Due to the responsibility, you are going to see a pay raise.  You can expect your monthly Intuit paycheck to go up roughly 12.137218918221967255 percent.

Slava Ukraini!
Camp1040
Level 10

Along with the pay raise, if I give out a few more cheers I will move up a level or two. I have to ask.....does giving cheers to posts make your smarter?

Makes me thing about a co-worker from long, long ago, he stated that "he knew a lot, but just couldn't remember it all" Now that is a mantra!!!!

IRonMaN
Level 15

It does indeed make you smarter.  I took an IQ test on 1/1/20 and scored a 35.  After a year of giving cheers, I just scored a 35.34167141136877227.

Slava Ukraini!
Camp1040
Level 10

Is that PI?

IRonMaN
Level 15

You need to give more cheers.  I have worked my way up to being able to spell 3 letter words and I know it is spelled "pie".  By the end of tax season I hope to be fluent in all 4 letter words.

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

snort...  Jeff, let me know if you need help with those four letter words 😉

( Generic Comment )"
IRonMaN
Level 15

You are number 1 on my list🤪

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers