cacoss
Level 1

I just tried to efile a 2019 tax return.  It was converted but not transmitted.  Is efiling being held up for a while?

0 Cheers
TAXOH
Level 11

Yes, probably until late January.  A date hasn't been announced yet.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Someone should probably make a suggestion that Intuit give some kind of notification to alert people to this kind of stuff.  We pay too much money for this software to just leave us hanging like this.  😬

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

Jeff, sarcasm becomes you 😂

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
IRonMaN
Level 15

I'll have to do a Google search to see what the word sarcasm means. 🤔

Slava Ukraini!
Accountant-Man
Level 12

IRonMaN, if I told you once, I told you one hundred million billion times, DON'T EXAGGERATE.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Efiling closed back in November for individuals and late December for business returns.....there should have been a popup alert in the software at some point letting you know.

Top tool bar  Information > View Alerts  in case you missed them somehow.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
MsKriss10
Level 2

I’ve gone through the same thing. Except I’ve been trying to file a return since July, and I would get an error message to update and convert. I did those things, and still having issues. I just went to H & R block out of frustration. 

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

@MsKriss10 

Hi there,

You’ve come to an Intuit site supporting tax professionals, and you may be looking for support as an individual taxpayer. Please visit the TurboTax Help site for support.

Then you weren't likely using ProSeries, were you....

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
MsKriss10
Level 2

FYI, I am a tax professional looking for resolution not the lame sarcasm. 🙄🙄🙄 I’ve been using Proseries for 4 years now. 

0 Cheers
MsKriss10
Level 2

Thank you. The return I had didn’t have all of the W2’s I needed to process. I didn’t get the second W2 statement until November, and didn’t read the alert. I’ll try processing again in a few weeks. 

0 Cheers