alaine1764
Level 1

Hello - hope all are well!  We started printing our tax organizers today.  For each and every one we get a message saying that the selection "must be authorized."  This has never happened before.  If we try to print in batches of more than 10, it takes forever then blows up.  We spent over two hours on the phone with tech support and got nowhere - "we haven't seen this before," and ultimately no answer and no solution.  Has anyone seen this before?  My fear is being in the thick of things in February or March and having this happen with actual tax returns, being stuck on the phone with tech support for hours and still no resolution.  Any thoughts out there are welcome!!  Thanks in advance!  Alaine

0 Cheers
dascpa
Level 11

This year no problem printing to paper, to pdf or to SmartVault with the current year tax organizers.  You might wish to delete the organizer program and redownload and install.  Or try batch printing to pdf and see if issue continues.  One year I had to print all to pdf and then batch print my pdf's and it worked fine.  It turned out my tax fonts were screwed up.

0 Cheers
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

Hmm. Not my area of expertise, but I asked around. From someone in the know...

Can you try to first select all clients in HomeBase and then go to Tools > Authorize Returns, then print?

Also can you list what it says in the Information -> Product Licenses window?

0 Cheers