Hey community, I've got an issue maybe somebody can shed light on.

When I try to enroll w/ TPG it won't work because the greyed out address is input incorrectly, but I can't change it. Any ideas how I can get enrolled?

Thanks in advance friends

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
your firm address? Whats showing in your program Tools > Options > Firm/Preparer info?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

The same messed up version, and I haven't figured out a way for it to allow me to edit and fix. 

Thank you for responding

0 Cheers
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

Call support... they’ve got the keys to the executive wash rooms...

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround

View solution in original post

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

That comes from your EFIN registration.  If the address isnt correct, Intuit will have you send them a copy of your EFIN Application Summary.  So before calling Intuit, you should log into your IRS EServices account verify the correct address (or correct it if its wrong there too) and get that saved or printed out and ready to send them

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

I did the verification in October, and the address on the aforementioned merchant services and overarching Intuit detail i me and has been correct. The problem is that I’m ProSeries and on the registration screen for PBR there is a space missing between my building address and my suite within the building. It’s an error that stops registration but that I can’t correct due to it being grayed out and inaccessible. I suppose I’ll mention it during my call to them tomorrow regarding employee discount for the ProSeries professional purchase from yesterday. God it’s great software excited for time opening up for me to spend more time getting acquainted with it, so many more tools and resources than ProConnect!

That's probably the ticket...no pun intended. lol

Thank you

0 Cheers