psaund9860
Level 3

Under Tools in "BASIC", the invoice appears BLANK in the 2020 Basic edition.   The same situation does not happen in the Professional version in 2020.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Didnt Basic get released really recently? Wait for an update or two before panicking about things like this.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
psaund9860
Level 3

Basic was released at the same time as Professional.   I use both versions and I do don't have an issue with the Professional Version.  The invoice section appears fine.  Basic doesn't.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Ah, ok, I thought Basic was released later than Pro, sorry....has there been any updates to basic since it was released? The release dates website shows 12/10 as the first update for it (that page isnt always correct though)

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

Unless you are already billing folks for 2020 returns, listen to Lisa and sit back and relax for a bit.  I see another release is scheduled for Basic on Wednesday.  Maybe that will fix it.  If not, maybe the next update will do the trick.................. or the next update ................ or the update after that.

Slava Ukraini!
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

This is fixed in our next "engine" release on Wednesday December 16th. Thank you for reporting the issue.

2020-12-08_12-27-50.png

View solution in original post

0 Cheers