qbteachmt
Level 15

"and now that I know how to use the @

sign I will post more directly in the future."

Uh oh; I guess I owe everyone a big apology for helping with that...I didn't expect it to be weaponized.

Now that you know how to submit suggestions, it would be nice if you keep your complaints about their programs to their suggestion function. That way, the peer users can get on with using the tools and helping each other use them.

Posting in a peer community to complain to peer users, isn't how to get along with peers. Just because you occasionally see an "Intuit" username or badge, you should realize they are Not Here as customer support. It is very likely they are reading everything and ignoring most of it, because there is no intent for this to be a customer support portal; they intend it to be peer users. It might help if you consider that the Intuit people as Lurking. Calling them out with the @ sign doesn't make them jump higher. Posting in the peer community about something Intuit is not doing, isn't going to get the attention of Intuit.

But you can always Ask your Peers how to do something you seem to be struggling with, because that is the point of a Peer Community.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.