Level 14
This widget could not be displayed.

As Lisa pointed out, Support should be able to give you access to older years for free (but you will prepare those returns on a Pay-Per-Return Basis)..  When you call back, maybe the new person will know what to do.  If not, ask for a Supervisor.  Or maybe even call the Sales department, as they may be able to do it.