aram
Level 1

For the entities only the prior year's total billing amounts are not transferred to 2020- Each time I need to go back to the prior's years file in order to find out the total charges. How do I fix this annoying problem?

Thanks

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

IT'S TOO EARLY TO TRANSFER CLIENTS

Every year there are glitches and bugs in files that got transferred in too early.  PLEASE do yourself a favor and wait until January to transfer the bulk of your clients over. 

Choose a few sample/dummy files to transfer and fiddle around with or client files that you won't mind having to delete and retransfer if necessary.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
taxes96786
Level 9

I don't transfer client file until I get their documents. That way I don't have files for clients who did not return in my current year Homebase.

0 Cheers
aram
Level 1

Thanks for your advise

0 Cheers
taxes96786
Level 9

your welcome...I find it works well for me. I know which clients I need to contact if I haven't received their documents by mid-March.

I contact them to ask if they are returning and need an extension. I don't do extensions until I have verbal or email authorization from them and I note the date in the current year file.

0 Cheers