CSol
Level 2

I have been having a very annoying problem, which has escalated.

It began requiring login after 5-15 minutes I finished something. Then while I was working on a client the login screen would pop up and interrupt my work.

Now I only have time to open a client and the login screen pops up.

The funny thing is that only happens in my pc, the other office pc doesn't have the problem. Both computers are the same HP model and have Windows 10; and we use Firefox.

I called Tech Support but her solution started with sharing my screen. I don't want that, I don't give access to my computer to anybody. I have been helped before walking me through the steps to solve a problem.

Has anybody suffered this problem? Any suggestions what to turn off so I can work?

Thanks a lot!

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I wonder if its a cookie issue....

Just for fun, close Proseries and disconnect from wi-fi, then restart ProSeries, it should give you the option to sign in Offline.....once you're signed in offline, does it still keep bugging you to log in every few minutes?

or does it not allow you to sign in offline?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
taxes96786
Level 9

Download and install Mouse-jiggler, open it before you open your tax program. Your tax program will stay open as long as mouse-jiggler is activated. This is a free software.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Its popping up interrupting WHILE working on a client file...the mouse jiggler wouldn't be any different.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
taxes96786
Level 9

Hi Lisa

I  take it this is not the usual "idle" signout problem.

Poster...if resetting your wifi doesn't work. I would uninstall PS through Windows start menu and reinstall (using the download site), open program update and verify license from within the program.

Let us know the results.

View solution in original post

CSol
Level 2

Thank you very much, finally we uninstalled and re installed 2019 and 2020 from the website as you indicated and so far so good!!