Ron42661
Level 3

When I go to check to see if 2020 is available I get a message that the remote server returned an error - does this mean it isn;t available yet?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Its not available yet.   You'll see a popup notice in the 2019 program once its available for download.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
sjrcpa
Level 15
sjrcpa
Level 15

So am I one of the few that is still working on 2019 returns?

I am surprised by the number of people wanting to install 2020 and/or print Organizers already. Although, since I've been around this block a few times, I shouldn't be.

Ex-AllStar
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Im hoping I dont have to deal with anything 2020 tax related until after Thanksgiving!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

Sorry, but you aren’t the only one working on 2019 returns.  October 15th was a big surprise for some of my clients.  I have more delinquents than I have ever had.  I might have to borrow the truant officer from our local school to bring my “kids” to school on time next year.

Slava Ukraini!
Accountant-Man
Level 12

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
sjrcpa
Level 15

Same here.

Ex-AllStar
abctax55
Level 15

@sjrcpa  "...since I've been around this block a few times"   Back to that 'eons' thing 🤣

Hell, I'm working on a multi year delinquent taxes project for a client.  If she weren't part of our social group (well, used to be social group...) I wouldn't help.  But it's sorta slow season, and yes, I did get a big retainer.  Friendship only goes so far 😉

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"