Steve304
Level 3

trying to load 2020 software and receive a error 404 remote server not found?

we are connected to internet.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

2020 ProSeries software wont be available for download/install until Mid November sometime

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Steve304
Level 3

thanks. they usually don't charge me until it is available and they charged me already.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Ive always received an email letting me know when the charge was going to happen which is generally the first part of November and the software becomes available in the weeks following.

Are you on auto renew or did make the purchase some other way?

Steve304
Level 3

auto-renew, got an email it had been charged with a link to load it, but thus my question? Would not load.

I could call them, but no rush. It will work itself out by mid Nov anyway...think they just billed me a little sooner than usual.

George4Tacks
Level 15

Maybe @IntuitBettyJo could get some info from billing to respond to this.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Im hoping it was a legitimate email and you didnt inadvertantly download something bad.

When I access my Intuit account it says I'll be billed on Nov 4th.

Steve304
Level 3

for whatever reason they billed me for my auto renewal on Oct 15.....

Bronson
Level 1

System told me 2020 was ready to download when I logged into 2019.  I told it to download.  It is now November 30,2020 but after download I can not find it on my drive.

How can I open and install it?

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

@Bronson go back and do the download again. Be attentive. The name of the download should show in the lower left of your browser. RIGHT CLICK it and select open in folder. You should then know where it went and should be able to open it there and run the install.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns