Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Its on my home system, so its not really a big deal, Im just curious what happened.  Anyone else seen this before?

randomGs3.pngrandomGs2.pngrandomGs.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Sesame Street was brought to you today by the letter "G"?

Slava Ukraini!
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

That is weird.  And funny.

Accountant-Man
Level 12

That's a printer font problem. The fonts from the software are not sent properly.

Reboot everything.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I dont have a printer connected, so I dont know if they print on the actual return...I just see them scattered all over the screen.

0 Cheers
BobKamman
Level 15

Those aren't G's, they're flyspecks.  Mark of the devil.  

Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

Yes @Just-Lisa-Now- I also have them

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
really? Its only on my home system, not the office....how strange. Looks like everywhere a little black arrow should be has been replaced by a letter G.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I thought I spotted a random capital A somewhere too, but I couldn't find it again when I went looking later.

0 Cheers
dascpa
Level 11

I had something similar this year.  On 02/17/2020 ProSeries Customer Support (actually got through to a knowledgeable person) sent me a Font Check and a series of Fonts that got screwed up in a Windows Update.  There was just a recent update by Microsoft so you may have had that issue crop up.  My suggestion is to keep trying technical support and see if downloading and installing their specific font list fixes the problem.  It did for me.

BobKamman
Level 15

You are just a font of knowledge, with your knowledge of fonts. 

dascpa
Level 11

I'm not a "font" of knowledge, but based on the initial post I know how to handle that G-spot.......  No, I didn't just say that, did I?