dascpa
Level 11

Really funny YouTube video.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asf3Q85MS1U

dkh
Level 15

It's funny and sad at the same time.  

My 12yr old grandson recently said he can't wait until I can retire.  It was the week before Corp/LLC extension deadline.  I was working late. He was frustrated because he wanted me to do something fun with him.

IRonMaN
Level 15

When I grow up I want to be an optirectomy surgeon.  Based on the current state of world affairs, I'm thinking there aren't enough of them practicing their specialty these days.

Slava Ukraini!
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

@IRonMaN wrote:

When I grow up I want to be an optirectomy surgeon.  

LOL.  I had to Google that one.   🙂

sjrcpa
Level 15

So did I.

Ex-AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

See, this place really does provide a wealth of information😁

Slava Ukraini!
IRonMaN
Level 15

As a side note, I learned about the complicated surgery years ago.  I was a green CPA just out of school when my boss received a letter from the "Swedish Hospital" in Denver.  This was in the days prior to scanners and personal computers.  Anyway the letter came on what looked like some official letterhead explaining to my boss what the surgery entailed and that he was scheduled for the surgery on such a date and time to help correct his sh***y outlook on life.  It came from a close friend of his who was the master of practical jokes.  Over the years I have come across a lot of people that could use the surgery.  

Slava Ukraini!