Level 2

Hello. My clients are U.S. citizens who reside in a foreign country. They created a partnership in the foreign country and all income income was earned in the foreign country.

Assuming the foreign country does not have a totalization agreement with the U.S., do they have to pay SE tax to the US? 

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Cheers