Level 7
This widget could not be displayed.

I have a client who is an S Corporation (made the IRS and NY S Corp elections) and has been operating in NYC for all of 2019. It's a simple S Corp return - the client is an author who made $550,000 in royalties in 2019, so it's not a complicated return.

For NY state/city filing purposes, it looks like I need to file NY Form CT-3-S and then also file New York City Form NYC-4S-EZ. Is that correct? Anything else I should be aware of for filing purposes in NYC?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers