Jean B
Level 2

Hi Kristin,


I saw this on a different post about the 454 election, hope it helps.

"The election can be made by attaching a statement to the
taxpayer's income tax return for the taxable year to which the election is first to
apply. The election should be made no later than the due date, including
extensions, of the taxpayer's return for such year."