Primcess
Level 2

CLIENT IS THE PARTNER WHO RECEIVED A K-1 FROM HIS PARTNERSHIP and I have to put the info into his 1040 for Federal, NY and CA.  The NY IT-204-IP has him as a 77.7777 % and Tech Support couldn't help find the answer.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

There's nowhere on the federal K-1 entry worksheet to put the % of ownership, what is it you need help with?   

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Primcess
Level 2

I filled out 2 IRS info sheets. Can I attach it to this email so you can see what I received from the customer? I have his 1065 K-1 and also the NY IT-201-IP that has the percentages and 2 columns of info that needs to be entered because the NY amount is different than the Federal

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Its common to get a state K-1 along with the federal one, Im not very familiar with NY, do they have their own K-1 worksheet built into the program like CA does?

You didnt mention which state your client is a resident of, there is a Non resident state worksheet that can be filled out at the bottom of the federal information worksheet to allocate items to non resident states.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
qbteachmt
Level 15

@Primcess 

"Can I attach it to this email"

For reference, you are posting on an internet discussion forum. This is not Email; you might be getting notifications by email that your topic has updated participation. Never put anything on the internet where it can be viewed by anyone, including spammers and scammers. This is not a secure forum.

You can come here with any browser:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-discussions/discussion/re-entering-1065-k-1-info-t...

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.