Mascafe
Level 2

I e-filed a Form 4868 and set up a withdrawal from a client's bank account on the 14th of July. The extension shows it was accepted when I look at the Client Status in the taxpayer's file, however it does not show up in the Accepted list from the EF Center. 

All the other returns I extended are listed as Accepted in the EF Center. I believe the extension and payment have been processed, it's just a little strange that I won't show up in the EF Center. Does anyone else have this  issue? Should I be worried? The payment due was not a small amount.

0 Cheers
shf1957
Level 7

open up the party and pretend you are going to efile.. and it should show that the extensions have been COMPLETED.. which means accepted.     I have the same problem some are showing up and some are not.... but i've checked each one to make sure it's there on their file.

Mascafe
Level 2

I did that, and it shows completed. It's just a little disconcerting when every other extension shows in the EF Center as "Accepted". I wouldn't be worried about it if I hadn't set up a rather sizable bank withdrawal with the extension. Thanks.

0 Cheers

Thanks for the heads up. This didn't show up until yesterday. If you run the list F12 and pick accepted extensions you get them all. 

There is no reason for the program to throw curve balls like this to us, not to mention that I have been on hold for 75 minutes.

Enhancement requests are of no use.

Goodnight

Before shutting off the screen, (Im still on hold BTW)

Staying open doesn't help when you can't get through

thanks to the responders in this community. 

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If you open it once its in the Accepted Tab it moves back over to the Pending Tab, since the return itself is now pending.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
jrdcpa
Level 1

Am having the same problems.  I did the F12 list and they are all there.  Both of my own payments went through.  That was evidence for my own returns.  Kind of ridiculous to have this going on in such expensive software.  

0 Cheers
cnelsoncpa10
Level 1

That did not help me.  i was in the cloud and now i am on my pc and the records of some taxpayers got dropped.  fortunately i printed the electronic filing client status that shows the extension was done but don't know how to get the software to correct itself so i can send the efile forms through docusign. 

0 Cheers