kgalland
Level 4

Is anyone else having problems with Proseries Professional not authorizing returns. I have 15 business returns in my package and I've had to call the last week to authorize any returns even though it shows I have 3 returns left. The agents are foreign and keep telling me that 990 are not business returns even though it lists them on the proseries website. I finally just paid to save the hour plus wait on the phone and my credit card was charged but they still won't authorize and the balance shows zero. Unbelievable how bad the customer service is during a deadline. Definitely not worth the extra stress! I hate being charged again for something i already paid for. 

0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Hi, I'm sorry you're experiencing this when trying to authorize new returns.  I can see based on your account information that you were charged for the same return more than one time, and the agent yesterday provided a ProSeries PPR credit.  You can request credit if there are additional instances by going here.  In the mean time, try relicensing your software by going to TOOLS and LICENSE PRODUCTS.  This should pull down your license information to ensure everything is as accurate as possible.

Customer service is correct though, when it comes to the 990, only the 1120, 1120S, 1065, and 1041 are included for the biz returns, any other return would be PPR basis.

0 Cheers
kgalland
Level 4

I had already re-licensed several times which is how i finally got it to work on Monday but having the same issues on Wednesday. I have not found anywhere on the Proseries website that says 990 returns are excluded. They are included as a business return on the pricing sheet. I was not told this when i purchased this year so I'm curious why they are not included when the pricing is the same.

0 Cheers