meghan
Level 1

I am working in ProSeries.  I am unable to find the election statement in the software to attach to the return.

0 Cheers
rbynaker
Level 13

Here's how I find these things.  Press Ctrl-F to bring up the forms list and type/go do "Elections".  Scroll way down to the bottom and click on the magnifying glass in the box next to 1.263(a)-1(f) (line 21 in the 2017 software).  Then check the box next to "Check here to make the De Minimis . . ."

Rick

View solution in original post

meghan
Level 1
This is for an 1120S.  Not seeing the election...
0 Cheers
rbynaker
Level 13
In the S Corp software it's called "IRC Elections" instead of just "Elections".
meghan
Level 1
Thank you!
0 Cheers
Chris
Employee
Employee

Just to update:

Press Ctrl-F to bring up the forms list and type/go do "IRC Elections".  Scroll way down to the bottom and click on the magnifying glass in the box next to 1.263(a)-1(f) (line 11 in the 2019 software).  Then check the box next to "Check here to make the De Minimis . . ."

peterhawaii
Level 3

Earlier in 2020 I did this and for that return it is part of the return. Now I am doing another return and I go to forms and can not find elections.

0 Cheers
peterhawaii
Level 3

I am trying to make the election because I have a De Minimis Safe Harbor Election to make.

0 Cheers
peterhawaii
Level 3

Solved. I went through all the forms and in the middle of the misc. section I found Individual Elections Summary

0 Cheers